Next-CSP consortium gathered in Font-Romeu, at the CNRS solar furnace on May 21 and 22, 2019. During this meeting, partners have presented the work they have carried out so far and discussed with all the consortium the next actions to be implemented before the end of the project. Partners also had the opportunity to visit the Thémis solar tower and watched the assembly of the pilot solar loop that should be ready soon.
- Next-CSP 5th project meeting
- The assembly of the Next-CSP pilot solar loop at the Themis solar tower started end of April 2019
- Scientific publications: Flexible electricity dispatch for CSP plant using un-fired closed air Brayton cycle with particles based thermal energy storage system
- April edition – H2020 CSP projects newsletter
- November edition – H2020 CSP projects newsletter