- This event has passed.
Next-CSP Final Info Day
8 July 2021 @ 9 h 30 min - 13 h 00 minFree
As Next-CSP is coming to an end, the project consortium is organising the Final Info Day on Thursday, 8 July 2021, from 09:30 to 13:00 CET. Due to the health context, the Info Day will be organised online, through the Zoom platform.
Come and find out about the innovative technologies for Concentrated Solar Power and the main results of the project! In the programme:
- 09:30 – Concentrated solar power in particles, concepts and challenges (Gilles Flamant, CNRS, France)
- 10:00 – Particles in solar heat capture, heat storage and heat recovery (Jan Baeyens, EPPT, Belgium)
- 10:30 – Construction and implementation of the Next-CSP prototype (Ken Whittaker, WEL, UK)
- 11:00 – First operation results of the Next-CSP prototype (Alex Le Gal , CNRS, France)
- 11:30 – Scaling-up the Next-CSP concept at commercial size :
- High efficiency conversion cycles (Manuel Romero, IMDEA Energy, Spain)
- Positioning of CSP in Future Electricity Networks (Frédéric Siros, EDF, France)
- 12:30 – Q&A and closing session